Needs to develop custom eficient electronics at a very reasonable cost and fast?
Access to skilled workforce technological and add capabilities to your resources.
EmTech Engineering provides to our customers our team of engineers, to accompany them in problem solving, design new ideas for projects, technical support, among others. The main objective of this service is enable to our customers access to skilled workforce and add technological capabilities to existing resources to improve their efficiency and productivity. In other words, this service is designed to allow the customer the ability to access an engineering group with a high technical level by a certain time.
We develops and implements custom projects on turnkey basis , implemented with different technologies such as microprocessors , microcontrollers, DSPs and FPGAs .
We have expert engineers for over 10 years which have worked in successful and beneficial projects developed with the latest technology . We focus on optimizing the solution using technology, analyzing the challenge to solve.
Overview of our Services...
- System architecture design
- Analog, digital and mixed circuits
- Parts selection
- Schematic capture
- Circuit Verification
- Analog and digital designs
- Split ground planes
- Buried via, micro via, via-in-pad, fine-line
- Low to high density boards
- Generation of gerbers and assembly files
- Good knowledge of PCB manufacturer requirements
- Design for EMC
We develop custom designs for both FPGAs as integrated circuits ( ASIC) , ranging from simple control systems to systems signal processing and communications. We have experience in different technologies and manufacturers.
FPGA Design Services:
- HDL Programming.
- IP core design.
- Vivado/EDK/ISE project design.
- Design modification.
- Timing closure.
Some examples of designs with FPGAs are:
- Applications in radar
- Pre - processing of signals.
- Timing signal generation .
- Targets simulators.
- Space applications
- Implementation of algorithms for detecting and correcting errors.
- Management of mass storage systems .
- Ground Support System .
- Telemetry applications
- Acquisition and generation of analog and digital signals .
- Measurement systems, data processing and presentation of analog signals.
- Communication between different communication interfaces .
Our experience in the functional verification of FPGA designs for complex systems , allowed us to develop a simulation framework for a quickly construction of a complete testbench , facilitates communication with standard interfaces and automates the execution of test cases and result analyzing. The architecture of the framework allows adding signal generators and recorders outputs a simple and scalable manner .
This framework allows us to ensure that the FPGA implementation of our clients corresponds to the specification of the system design to shortly verify.
Our experience ranges from embedded systems applications resolved " Baremetal " through embedded OS , embedded real-time OS and embedded GNU / Linux applications.
We have experience porting various OS to different hardware platforms, such as Linux , Coos , ChibiOS to architectures ARM9 , Cortex M3 and M4, also we have developed the necessary drivers for each case and for communication with the boards peripherals, as touch screens , USB, Ethernet , and others. We have successfully implemented :
- Bootloaders development .
- Web Servers, Telnet , TCP , UDP , TFTP , NTP, Web Encryption (SSL / TLS ) using lwIP .
- Interfaces between different protocols (Ethernet , SDIO , I2C , SPI , CAN , etc.) .
- Image processing for pattern recognition.
- Management protocols GPS ( NMEA and owners).
- Communication via GPRS modules.
- User interfaces through touch displays ( ChibiOS + + uGFX and ChibiOS GEWN ) .
- Implementation of embedded Linux and support systems (u- boot , barebox , first- bootloader ) for ARM9 .
- Assembly and testing toolchains for embedded Linux uClibc as glibc both / EGLIBC .
- Deploying Linux distributions using buildroot , armstrong, OpenWRT and TLIB .
- Modifying Debian 5.0 binary distribution for use in embedded systems.
- Development of Linux drivers .
- Web application development for embedded systems using lighttpd , busybox httpd and apache.
- SDK for developing embedded Linux platform (Win / Linux ) using eclipse + gcc.
- Developing applications using QT Embedded.
We believe that a good product should be easily manipulated, to do so, in our design process, we focus to make the user interaction as simple and efficient as possible, also a friendly and easy setup experience with the device.
The user interfaces we have implemented are :
- Embedded web page for configuration board and data visualization.
- Telnet console for configuration and data visualization.
- USB console for configuration and data visualization.
- Loads files using TFTP.
- Computer application software GUI .
- Keyboards .
- Push .
- LCD Display.
- LED Signs .
- Audio devices .
We have a lot of experience in the development and implementation of algorithms for digital signal processing in both PC or specialized microprocessors (DSPs ) and programmable logic ( FPGAs) , for applications such as :
- Software Defined Radio .
- Acquisition and real-time analysis of analog signals.
- Real time generation of analog signals with complex waveforms .
- Digital signal filtering (FIR , IIR) .
- General operations of sampling frequency change using polyphase filters , CIC, etc.
- Compression and encryption of digital data.
- Check codes and error correction among others.
The algorithms are developed and validated using models in Matlab and then implemented as embedded in C, HDL , or a combination of both software to reach the optimal solution in terms of factors such as latency , " throughput " resources used , power dissipation , among others.
We have highly qualified personnel with experience in the implementation of complex electronic systems such as the air - space applications and radar subsystems . Our approach is aligned using methodologies implemented , a high knowledge management instruments and advanced debugging tools that allow us to accompany the procedures stipulated by our customers.